Although I’m not a makeup guru or professional I love wearing makeup. I thought it would be nice to share my makeup of the day featuring one of my favourite palettes the Urban Decay Electric with a splash of Urban Decay’s VICE 3 Palette.
A lot of people seem to be intimidated by the Electric palette because of the very bright eyeshadow colours. I even get intimated sometimes because with this palette, you are only 5 brush strokes from looking like a circus clown. However, with a little tweaking I made it appropriate for everyday wear. I also think people should not be afraid to wear bright eyeshadow colours! It’s always a nice change from the everyday nudes and golds.
- Foundation– Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 340
- Finishing powder– MAC Mineralise skin finish in “Deep”
- Highlighter– MAC Mineralise skin finish in “Cheeky Bronze”
- Crease – Urban Decay VICE 3 in “Reign”
- Lid – Urban Decay Electric in “Savage”
- Lower lash line– Urban Decay Electric in “Gonzo”
- Lashes– KISS Ever EZ multipack collection
- Eyebrows– Jordana Fabubrow in “Midnight Brown“
- Lip Liner: MAC lip liner in “Bitter Sweet”
- Liquid Lipstick: Freedom Pro Melts in” Kisses Waiting”
Here is the finished look!
Please tell me what you think of this look and leave any requests in the comments section! I would also love to know what is your favourite eyeshadow colour? I love pink but mine is definitely bronze!
Thank you so much for reading and I’ll see you soon!