I’m starting a blog! This is so exciting! For some reason I wasn’t as nervous starting a blog as I was when I started a YouTube channel.
I think the allure of hiding behind a screen drew me to blogging ultimately (The introvert force is strong with me). I can finally live my dreams as a couch potato…until my next YouTube video.
I wanted to start a blog to express a different side of me, doing Pearl things, creatively, in my own space, for everyone. I feel this is the right place.
So here’s some little facts about me:
- I just finished my final year in the University of Salford, I studied Biomedical Science
- I love watching movies – I watch almost every movie that is showing in the cinema.
- Music is an integral part of my life – music is capable of provoking strong emotions in me or carrying me through mundane things like reading a book
- I love travelling to popular tourist sites and doing basic tourist stuff.
- I am a natural hair and makeup enthusiast. I’m always trying new products and techniques to get the best out of my hair and skin.
That’s it! I hope this kicks off the blog and any suggestions are highly appreciated!